Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Not-So-Wordless Wednesday

Before the pics - I just wanted to apologize for the break this past week. The Little Man has been sick and there are a few other things going on around here, so I was not able to post this week. I am going to try and get back on track this week.

For the actual Not-So-Wordless Wednesday part - a picture of my 2 favorite guys in the whole world! I am blessed to call them my husband and my son! My husband takes care of Carter when I am at work and I love coming home and seeing them in action. I may walk into a series of car races down a ramp, a book being read on the couch, or puzzles being done at the table. A great picture to go with this story would be a pic of one of these moments, but those are all on my mental camera, so this one will have to do - my guys hanging out at the Pumpkin Patch a few months ago.




Do you have any mental pictures that you want to share? Post them below.

1 comment:

  1. That is a handsome pair of guys you got there!!
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete